Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yahooooooooooo!

I enjoy Yahoo! news because it allows me to stay up to date with current events at my convienance. The site is well organized and appealing to the eye. When I am not reading or viewing realistic stories, I head for the not-so-important, funny, crazy, or outrageous stories. Yesterday on Yahoo, there was a video clip showing a pro soccer star who was about to score -got too excited--slipped--and slapped the ball into a net for a handball. This is not important news, but if it wasnt for yahoo, I would have never seen it! Yahoo, and other sites like it, truely help connect the world.

3 comments:

  1. I would agree! Yahoo is a wonderful site, it's basically where I get all of my news for the day. Those top stories are infinitely entertaining and I always try to make a point to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo may be one of the best sites around, it incorporates everything into one well organized site and there are many ways people can get these things on their phones and such to make it even more convenient for them. It covers everything from domestic to international, hockey to college baseball and everything in between. It even have local things if you put in your zip. So I would have to completely agree with you and your excitement for such a exciting web site. I think everyone loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has become a news portal for me, too. I go in for the email, and stay for the news. Now why can't the BBC be my email provider!??!

    ReplyDelete