Friday, April 16, 2010

Star Studded TV

I realize that celebrity's have always been the forefront of entertainment news and I get it- they are the rich, beautiful, skillful people that everyone wishes they could be. I was desperately trying to find something to watch on TV last night and it seems all I could find were shows like Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, etc. Why do we care so much about what coffee shop Kate Gosselin went to or Brittney's new body?

Needless to say I ended up watching good ol' Jeopardy.

Celebrity Jeopardy, of course.

1 comment:

  1. There's a fine line between celebrities who are famous for their acting or singing, or any other number of talents, and the celebrities who are simply famous for being famous (cough)Kim Kardashian(cough). It's getting pretty ridiculous how a celebrity can be assembled from pretty much nothing these days.

    ReplyDelete